DWK Life Sciences Kimble KIMAX 50mL Conical-Bottom Glass Centrifuge Tubes
This Standard Taper KIMAX tube is graduated and reusable.
Manufacturer: DWK Life Sciences 4516550
- KIMAX tube with a top finish beaded for strength
- Graduated and calibrated to contain
- Scale, legend and marking spot are durable white ceramic enamel
- Capacity 50mL
- Max RCF 2980
- Tube OD 29mm, Length 133mm
- Graduation Intervals (mL) 0 0-10 in 0.5, 10-50 in 1
- Tolerance (mL) 0 to 1 - ±0.075, above 1 to 2 - ±0.15, above 2 to 5 - ±0.30, above 5 to 10 - ±0.50, above 10 - ±1.00
- Case of 12
- Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|0 to 10mL in 0.5mL, 10 to 50mL in 1mLmL|
|2,980 x g|
|USP, ASTM E 438|
|0 to 1mL in ±0.075mL, >1 to 2mL in ±0.15mL, >2 to 5mL in ±0.3mL, >5 to 10mL in ±0.5mL, >10mL in ±1mL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok