DWK Life Sciences Kimble KIMAX Pear-Shaped Glass Centrifuge Tubes with White Scale
KIMAX tube used in the determination of bottom sediment and water in petroleum products.
Manufacturer: DWK Life Sciences 45244100
- Calibrated to contain
- Scale and legend are durable white ceramic enamel
- Capacity 100mL
- Stem volume 1.5mL
- Max RCF 800
- Tube OD 58mm, Length 158mm
- Graduation Intervals (mL) 0-1.5 in 0.1, 1.5-5 in 0.5, 5-10 in 1, 10-25 in 5, At 50 and 100
- Tolerance (mL) 0 to 1.5 ±0.3, Above 1.5 to 3 - ±0.20, Above 3 to 5 - ±0.30, Above 5 to 10 - ±0.50, Above 10 to 25 - ±1.0, Above 25 - ±2.0
- Shelf pack of 6, Case of 12
- Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|0 to 1.5mL in 0.1mL, 1.5 to 5mL in 0.5mL, 5 to 10mL in 1mL, 10 to 25mL in 5mL, 50mL and 100mL|
|800 x g|
|USP, ASTM E 438|
|Used in the determination of bottom sediment and Water in petroleum products and in the determination of foots in raw linseed oil by the gravimetric method|
|0 to 1.5mL in ±0.03mL, >1.5 to 3mL in ±0.2mL, >3 to 5mL in ±0.3mL, >5 to 10mL in ±0.5mL, >10 to 25mL in ±1mL, >25mL in ±2mL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok