DWK Life Sciences KIMBLE™ Sterile Disposable Color-Coded Serological Pipette
Non-pyrogenic pipets have a uniform pulled tip and are clean, plugged, sterile and ready for use.
Supplier: DWK Life Sciences 7210510110
- Calibrated To Deliver (TD) to the tip Provided with negative graduations to increase the versatility of the pipet 72105 series
- Packaged in color-coded paper/plastic individual wrap and overpacked in convenient dispensing shelf packs
- For laboratory benches 72102 series
- Packaged in a convenient reclosable canister pack
- Contains 50 pieces sealed in a plastic bag
- Designed from ASTM Specification E714
- Manufactured from 51 expansion borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class B requirements
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok