Kimberly-Clark Professional Kimtech G3 Sterile Sterling Nitrile Hand Specific Gloves
Improved packaging to deliver 50% more gloves per case than traditional gloves. Kimberly Clark™ Kimtech™ G3 Sterile Sterling™ Nitrile Hand Specific Gloves are recommended for ISO Class 4 or higher cleanroom environments.
Manufacturer: Kimberly-Clark Professional 11821
- Efficient, environmentally-friendly construction and cleanroom-ready packaging that minimises waste without compromising safety.
- The fully sterilized nitrile material is stronger and leaner than latex, and features certified protection against a wide range of contaminants, including viruses, micro-organisms and chemical splash.
- Gloves are hand-specific, disposable and gray in color with a high level of cleanliness.
- Textured fingertips enhance grip and tactile sensitivity for safer and more efficient processes.
- Beaded cuffs add strength to the gloves, reducing the risk of tearing and increasing their durability, while also reducing roll down for easier donning and doffing.
- Contain no natural rubber latex, silicone or powder, reducing the risks of skin irritation for the wearer.
- Assured Compliance:
- PPE Cat III according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- EN ISO 374-1:2016 Type C (K) Chemical Splash protection
- EN 374-4:2003 Resistance to degradation by chemicals
- EN ISO 374-5:2016 Micro Organism and VIRUS Protection
- ASTMD6978-05 cytotoxic drugs splash protection
- Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) 10-6
- Certificate of Analysis available online
- Certificate of Sterility avaialble online
|EN ISO 374-1:2016; EN 374-4:2003; EN ISO 374-5:2016; ASTMD6978-05|
|ASTM D 6319, AQL 1.5, Class 10|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok