BUCHI KjelDigester K-449
KjelDigester K-449 offers fast and safe digestion of up to 20 samples simultaneously. This fully automated model offers a convenient automatic lift for raising and lowering the sample tube rack, and a programming mode so that all digestion methods can be saved.
Supplier: BUCHI 1154492000
- For use with solid, semi-solid and water digestion applications
- Includes suction module with condensate trap
- Sample tube rack can be placed directly into the KjelSampler K-376/K-377 for fully automated, high throughput nitrogen and protein determination according to Kjeldahl
- Nine different digestion methods with four temperature and time steps can be set and are displayed during digestion
- Scrubber K-415 TripleScrub ECO is recommended for safe, automatic fume removal
- Complete and ready to use with 20 sample tubes, one sample rack, 1.5 m EPDM hose to Scrubber with connector, drip tray, and drip tray holder
|Solid, Semi-Solid, and Water Digestion Applications
|20 Sample Tubes, Sample Rack, 1.5 m EPDM Hose to Scrubber with Connector, Drip Tray, and Drip Tray Holder
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok