Kimberly-Clark Professional KleenGuard Nemesis Safety Glasses
KleenGuard Nemesis Safety Glasses feature durable lightweight construction for protection at work and at home.
Manufacturer: Kimberly-Clark Professional 25659
- Sporty, flexible, lightweight design
- Optional Anti-Fog coating prevents fogging; ideal for humid environments and temperature variances
- Meets ANSI Z87.1+ standards for personal eye protection
- Polycarbonate lenses provide 99.9% UVA/ UVB/UVC protection
- Patented FLEX-DRY nosepiece is designed to be flexible, to channel sweat away from the eyes, and to help prevent slippage down the nose
- Recyclable via The RightCycle Program by Kimberly-Clark Professional
- Lens options include:
- Smoke tint lenses with outer blue mirror finish coating is ideal for outdoor use where sunlight can cause eyestrain and fatigue
- Copper blue shield lenses have a light brown tint and are designed to filter out blue light for enhanced sharpness and depth perception; ideal for low-light conditions
- Bronze lenses provide visual definition with increased contrast and enhanced contours in most light conditions
- Amber/yellow lenses block out blue light, making the environment appear brighter; ideal for low-light conditions and indoor use
- IRUV Shade 3 lenses protect against infrared (IR) and ultraviolet radiation (UVA/UVB) during tasks like light cutting and brazing
- IRUV Shade 5 lenses protect against infrared (IR) and ultraviolet radiation (UVA/UVB) during tasks like medium cutting brazing
- Brown polarized lenses are effective for filtering scattered blue light to improve depth perception and contrast; ideal for outdoor use
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|99.9% UVA/UVB/UVC protection|
|General-purpose eye protection|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok