Lab Armor Bath Beads
A unique alternative to water baths
Manufacturer: Lab Armor 42370002
Unlike water, Lab Armor Beads do not evaporate and therefore help protect against instrument overheating and burnout. But, like water, it is important to add a sufficient volume to the bath to ensure safe operation. An insufficient volume can cause inaccurate thermostat readings, which can result in continuous heating of the bath. Beads can be used in water baths or dry baths. Plus, they can replace ice in the lab when used in our Chill Bucket.
- Stay dry and protected from waterborne microbial contaminants
- Hold capped and non-watertight vessels in place without racks or accessories
- Use less energy than water
- Don't require germicides
- Eliminate warm-up time and make lab experiments easy and repeatable
- Made from recyclable material
For best results, fill bath between 75% and full. Use a minimum of 12.3L of beads per 1000 sq. in. of bath.
|0.5 to 0.8cm|
|0.1 to 0.2cm|
|-80 to 180 °C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok