Labconco CApture Portable Fuming System
Quickly fixes latent fingerprints at a crime scene using microburst or traditional CA fuming methods, while protecting the user from hazardous fumes
Manufacturer: Labconco 3420024
Unique design combines all the components needed in one compact system: a heater to heat the Super Glue; a shatter-resistant, clear protective chamber to contain the fumes as they react with latent prints; an exhaust blower; and particulate/carbon exhaust filter. No ducting is required. Since prints may be easily developed at the scene, irrelevant evidence may be ruled out thus saving lab processing time and storage space.
- Epoxy-coated steel housing with clear, shatter-resistant chamber
- Leveling foot with locking pin stabilizes developer in upright position
- Inverter ready, low energy usage (75w) allows system to run on car battery when connected to user-supplied inverter
- Three-way heater/off/vent switch activates heater during print development and activates vent after prints have been fixed
- Particulate/activated carbon filter cartridge traps smoke and CA fumes exhausted from chamber; cartridge has capacity for 100 cycles
- Microprocessor-controlled heater allows user to set temperature in one-degree increments from 120° to 350°F (50° to 177°C)
- Once set, temperature of heater stabilizes at set point (±15° F) within 3 to 5 minutes
- Built-in blower pulls air from chamber, through filter and exhausts it back into room
- Accessory Exhaust Connection Kit allows air to be exhausted out window or into fume hood
- Instructions by video (available online) for setup and use
CE conformity marking.
|120° to 350°F|
|50° to 177°C|
|8 x 8 x 16 in. (20 x 20 x 41cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok