Labconco™ Intelli-Sense™ Multi-Speed Coated Steel Blowers: 230V
Programmable up to three different speeds, including night set-back option
Manufacturer: Labconco™ 7061122
With direct drive ECM motor and corrosion resistant phenolic coating on impeller and housing.
- Energy-efficient direct drive ECM motor uses one third less energy than belt driven motors
- Provides adjustable speeds over broad range of airflows
- Powder-coated steel base and weather cover gives long life in extreme weather
- Thermal override protected blower with RPM speeds automatically attenuated to prevent motor overload
- Variable exhaust orientation adjusts to eight outlet positions for installation flexibility
- Flow-through vent holes and louvers allow air to circulate
- Removable weather cover allows easy access to ECM motor and impeller shaft
- Forward curved impellers are balanced to ensure quiet operation and optimum air delivery
- When blower is properly installed to ductwork, sound levels range from 50 to 70 dba
- Explosion-Proof: No
- Motor Power: 1hp
Coated Steel Blowers are not recommended for use with Perchloric Acid.
|200 to 1450cfm|
|Coated Steel Blower|
|Between 1000 and 2000 cfm, Less than 1000 cfm|
|Low to moderately corrosive|
|Energy Efficient Direct Drive ECM Motor|
|300 to 1125rpm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok