Labconco™ Paramount™ Ductless Enclosure: 2 ft. Wide
Rid your laboratory of annoying or unsafe concentrations of organic solvents, formaldehyde, acid gases, ammonia, or radioisotopes with a Labconco Paramount Ductless Enclosure. This is a self-contained work station, also known as a ductless fume hood, that requires no ducting so they it can be moved from lab to lab.
Supplier: Labconco™ 6963200
Self-contained enclosures ensure safe handling of organic, formaldehyde, acid gas, sulfur compounds or ammonia chemical fumes and vapors as well as particulates. Air inside the enclosure passes through carbon filters and in some cases, additional HEPA filters, before being safely exhausted back into the laboratory. Face velocity: 60-100fpm.
- Patented slotted rear baffle: promotes horizontal laminar airflow to ensure vapors and fumes are drawn to back of enclosure without turbulence that could cause lack of containment
- Containment-enhancing components: ensure no vapors enter breathing zone
- Accurate organic chemical vapor sensor: detects chemicals breaking through filter, ensuring protection is maintained
- Seven different stackable filter types: remove vapor contaminants from the air, can be combined to handle different types of chemicals and particulates during the same application
- Patented Clean-Sweep™ airfoil
- Side-entry airfoils
- Upper containment sash foil, upper dilution air supply
- Environmentally Friendly: Item contains environmental attributes or features (e.g. water conserving, lead-free, etc.) as described in the item detail
- Tempered safety glass front sash and sides
- Epoxy-coated aluminum frame
- Steel rear baffle and plenum
- Digital display of airflow and filter status
- Touchpad control of enclosure operation
- Ergonomically angled sash allows close viewing, reduces glare
- Advanced motor technology uses less energy and runs quieter than comparable models
|85 to 145 cfm|
|50 to 59 dBA|
|Acid-Sulfur, Ammonia-Amine, Formaldehyde, HEPA, Mixed Bed, Organic Vapor, Radioisotope|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok