Labconco™ Purifier™ Logic+™ Class II A2 Biosafety Cabinet, 6 ft. Width, 8 in. Opening, International Model
Labconco Purifier™ Logic+™ Class II A2 Biosafety Cabinets with advanced ergonomic design excel in user comfort and functionality.
Supplier: Labconco™ 302680020
These cabinets are designed to discharge HEPA-filtered exhaust air directly into the laboratory, or into an exhaust system through an optional canopy connection.
- Electronically Commutated Motor (ECM)
- Built-in interval or elapsed timer for experiment monitoring, fluorescent light or UV light control (on models with UV light)
- LCD information center with “Filter Life Remaining” bar graph, status line for alarm conditions and alerts to warn when filter life diminishes to 20% and 0%
- Electronic security lock (optional activation) that requires code to operate the cabinet
- Two electrical duplex receptacles, (single outlets on 230 volt models), located one on each side, with ground fault interruption (115 volt models)
- Stainless steel inlet grille with Reserve-Air Secondary Airflow Slots
- Interior-mounted, line-of-sight, full color LCD information center with easy-to-understand MyLogic OS
- Flush-mounted stainless steel electrical receptacle covers with dampened hinges
- Removable, seamless type 304 stainless steel, dished work surface with lift out knobs
- ADA-compliant touchpad control on right-hand side post for manual activation of blower, light(s), timer, electrical receptacles, audible alarm mute and menu selection
- Fully-closing, clear 6.35mm (1/4 in.) tempered safety glass sash
- 54cm (21.7 in.) maximum sash opening height and 69cm (27.0 in.) viewing height
- Nominal inflow velocity of 105 feet per minute (fpm) (0.5 m/sec)
- Nominal downflow velocity of 55 fpm (0.3 m/sec)
- Approximately 70% air recirculation
- Powder-coated steel exterior
- 3m (10 ft.) power cord with plug
For work with antineoplastic drugs, genetic material, asbestos and additional substances that generate hazardous airborne particulates
NSF Standard Number 49 and ETL listed.
CE conformity marking (230 volt models). Class 5 conditions per ISO 14644-1 and 2 (formerly Class 100).
|ADA, NSF 49|
|Powder Coated Steel Exterior and Stainless Steel Interior|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok