Labconco™ RapidVap™ N2 Evaporation System
Evaporates using vortex motion, heat and nitrogen blowdown
Manufacturer: Labconco™ 7910000
Efficient alternative to Kuderna-Danish and rotary evaporators.
- Nitrogen manifold lets operator introduce nitrogen to selected samples. Processes up to eight samples at once; maximum individual volume capacity, 450mL
- Timed signal: electric timer pauses system, alerts user when set time has elapsed
- Temperature signal: system monitors temperature difference between sample block and heater caused by evaporative cooling; when evaporation is nearly complete, the two temperatures equalize, causing alarm to sound and PREHEAT/END ALARM light to flash
- Available with RS-232 Link on rear of unit for two-way communication
- Ideal for toxicology testing and environmental analysis
- Speeds evaporation by introducing nitrogen to the sample surface, an efficient alternative to Kuderna-Danish evaporators
- Easy-to-read LCD display prompts operator to program desired parameters, and displays vortex speed by percentage, actual and set temperatures in °C, and total time remaining in minutes. Enter up to nine different protocols into memory for easy repetition of exact test parameters
- Contamination- and maintenance-free 1000-watt dry block heating system speeds evaporation rate by supplying a controlled amount of heat from ambient up to 100°C
- Heater and sample block move in tandem for more efficient heat transfer
- Alarm signals completion of run, allowing samples to be left unattended while evaporating to desired endpoint
- Brushless DC motor ensures safe, maintenance-free operation and provides smooth, variable-speed power up to 500rpm
- Produces no potentially dangerous sparks
- Systems may be used with broad range of strong chemicals
- Powder-coated, aluminum cabinet base with smooth, solvent-resistant acrylic/PVC thermoplastic upper housing
- Aluminum chamber with PTFE coating conducts heat efficiently and resists corrosion
- All mechanical components are isolated from chemical fumes and vapors for longer life
- Chemical-resistant glass lid provides visibility of samples and detaches for cleaning
- Two clamps hold lid securely in place
- Phenol-free gasket provides sealing without potential for phenol contamination
- RapidVap models with optional RS-232 link allow all front panel functions to be performed and monitored from a personal computer (not included)
Choice of two end-of-run signals:
Improved control panel
† Excludes vacuum pump.
With side-mounted 2 in. dia. (5cm) exhaust port with built-in blower; 6 ft. (1.8m) of exhaust tubing to vent toxic solvent vapors into fume hood; Nitrogen inlet port with 1/4 NPT male thread; eight polyethylene glassware caps; PTFE-coated aluminum sample block that holds eight 600mL tubes; Phenol-free gasket; 6.5 ft. (2.0m) three-wire cord and plug. Dimensions (lid closed): 19L × 21.75W × 13.5 in.H (48.3 × 55.1 × 34.3cm). 230V models available; contact your Fisher Scientific Customer Service Representative for details.
115V models are ETL and ETL-C listed; 230V models are CE marked.
|115 V 50/60 Hz|
|Sample block, Glass lid, Nitrogen manifold, 3-wire cord and plug|
|9 user set program|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok