Labconco™ VACUUBRAND™ Hybrid™ Vacuum Pumps
Integrates high performance rotary vane pump with a chemical-resistant diaphragm pump to create a low maintenance, longer-lasting pump
Manufacturer: Labconco™ 7584000
Designed for use with acids and other chemicals including TFA, TFA by-products, acetonitrile, HBr and HNO3, present in samples such as HPLC-prepared and peptide purified materials.
- Combination pump system consists of a two-stage rotary vane pump and two-stage, chemically-resistant diaphragm pump
- Pressure control valve compensates for the different volumes displaced by the two pumps
- Ultimate vacuum (partial pressure) 3 × 10(-3)mBar (2.25 micron)
- Ready to use and fully charged with vacuum pump oil (approximately 1L)
- 0.75 in. OD inlet adapter
- Refill pump oil sold separately, 10-030-181
|2 x 10-3 mbar|
|115 V 60 Hz|
|1L Bottle of vacuum pump Oil, power switch, power cord and plug, 0.75 in. O.D. inlet adapter|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok