Labconco™ Glassware Washer Accessory, Lower Spindle Rack
Outfit your glassware washer with a Labconco Lower Spindle Rack to provide a secure fit during direct injection cleaning.
Supplier: Labconco™ 4595700
- Provides direct injection cleaning through the spindles
- May be used in place of the Lower Standard Rack in any SteamScrubber
- Constructed of Type 304 stainless steel
- Spindles may be removed and plugged to accommodate accessory inserts (sold separately)
- Spindle dimensions: 7.4 in. high x 1/4 in. OD
- Accommodates glassware up to 18.7 in. high (without upper rack in place) and 8.3 to 10.6 in. high (with upper rack in place, depending on rack position)
|Stainless Steel (304)|
|36 removable spindles, 36 adjustable height clips, 10 small spindles, tool to remove spindles and 36 nylon plugs|
|FlaskScrubber™, FlaskScrubber™ Vantage series, SteamScrubber™ glassware washers|
|53.34 x 53.59 x 21.84cm (21 x 21.1 x 8.6 in.)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok