Labconco™ XPert™ Balance Enclosures, Standard Height: 60 in.W
Protects user by keeping powders, particulates and fumes contained
Manufacturer: Labconco™ 3971502
Enclosures with standard 22.8 in. height in a variety of widths accommodate large micro and analytical balances. With their low profile, these enclosures exhaust less tempered room air than traditional fume hoods, conserving energy. They have no switches, wiring or service fixtures that can add significant costs.
- Ergonomic air foil with aerodynamic Clean-Sweep™ airflow openings
- Upper dilution air supply and containment sash foil
- Zone-perforated, pivoting rear baffle, side-entry air foils
- Glacier white and gray, dry powder-coated aluminum frame and steel rear plenum and baffle; no unreliable plastic-to-plastic bonding
- 0.25 in. thick tempered safety glass front sash, sides and top with 8 in. sash opening height
- Ergonomic 20™ angled and hinged sash pivots upward; locks to a loading height of 19 in.
- Sash wiping seal contains contaminants
- Units require venting, either with FilterMate™ Portable Exhauster or outside through house exhaust or with remote blower
- Available with and without built-in airflow monitors
- 2 x 10 in. rectangular exhaust openings with covers at the top and bottom
- With an external gas-assist lift and three exhaust openings on top and bottom
Guardian Jr. Airflow Monitor
- Continuously monitors airflow
- Green LED glows when airflow is within setpoint range
- Red LED glows and audible alarm sounds when airflow is outside setpoint range
- Powder-coated steel housing
- Continuously monitors airflow
- Provides digital readout of actual face velocity
- Audible/visual alarm alerts operator when airflow is outside setpoint range
- RS-232 communications port for connection to computer; can be configured for external input connections such as night setback or external alarm and up to three output relays
- Powder-coated steel housing for mounting
Optional accessories for onsite installation include fluorescent lights, utility shelves, bottle holder and tissue holder, transition adapters. Validation package available containing balance stability, powder containment and modified ASHRAE 110-1995 Test Reports; Installation Qualification/Operation Qualification (IQ/OQ) Protocol; and Maintenance Log. Contact your customer service representative for more information.
SEFA 1-2002, Modified ASHRAE™ 110-1995, ANSI™ Z9.5-1993. Particulate containment independently verified by SafeBridge Consultants, Inc.
|Upper dilution air supply|
|8.2 x 58.8 x 22.3 in. (20.9 x 149.4 x 56.6cm)|
|Guardian™ Jr. airflow monitor|
|ANSI Z9.5, ASHRAE 110, SEFA 1|
|29 x 5 x 22.8 in. (73.7 x 152.4 x 57.9cm)|
|Epoxy Coated Aluminum|
|FilterMate Portable Exhauster(s) or remote blower; work surface; supporting base; ductwork.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok