Labconco™ XPert™ Filtered Balance Station: Nominal Width, 2ft.
Protect user by keeping powders, particulates and fumes contained with a Labconco XPert™ Balance Enclosure.
Manufacturer: Labconco™ 3940201
- 23.4 in. deep interior to accommodate large, micro, analytical balances
- Has ergonomic air foil with aerodynamic Clean-Sweep™ airflow openings
- Features upper containment sash foil and upper dilution air supply
- With side-entry air foils and bag-in/bag-out filter disposal system
- 99.99% efficient exhaust HEPA filter with pressure gauge
- Has flourescent lamp as light source and upper diffuser screen
- 0.25 in. thick tempered safety glass front sash and sides
- Available in both international and domestic electrical configuration
Powder-coated aluminum and steel construction
Two utility ports
Ergonomic 10° angled and hinged pivoting sash with wiping seal
Has 6.06 ft. ID exhaust collar and independently-verified particulate containment
Ducting to outside blower or house exhaust system required
SEFA 1-2005, Modified ASHRAE 110-1995, ANSI Z9.5-1993, UL 3101-1/61010-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 1010.1
|ANSI Z9.5, CAN/CSA C22.2, ETL, ASHRAE 110, SEFA 1, UL|
|Pharmaceutical research and other industries|
|Guardian Airflow Monitor|
|Epoxy Coated Aluminum|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok