Liberty Industries Shoe Brush Model 2001-TB
A quick, easy way to remove all types of contamination from most footwear
Manufacturer: Liberty Industries 202240
- Four motor-driven brushes clean sides, top, and bottom of shoes
- Floating, weight-loaded top brush fits the contour of the upper shoe surfaces, including shoelaces
- Rubber bumper guard protects shins
- Brushes are covered by a removable white polyethylene hood that rests on a cast iron base
- Support handle helps user maintain balance and houses the control switch
- Operating instructions printed on large plastic sign attached to handle
- Powered by enclosed 1/4hp electric gear motor, 120V 60Hz
Manufacturer recommends that shoe brush be used in conjuction with a vacuum system (not included).
|Four motor-driven brushes, support handle|
|To remove all types of contamination from most footwear|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok