Science First™ Liquid Conductivity Indicator
Determine the conductivity of different liquids or concentrations.
Manufacturer: Science First™ 6740035
- Qualitative device causes a 7.5w light bulb to glow when water conducts electricity
- Cord on the side cannot contact water, eliminating shock hazards
- Plastic molded body with recessed electrical connections and electrodes
- Attaches to standard ring stand (up to 0.5 in. dia. [12.7mm]) with thumbscrew clamp (sold separately)
- Comes with illustrated instructions
- Weight: 3.88 oz. (0.11kg)
Operates on 110V, AC only
|Determine the conductivity of liquids or concentrations|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok