LogIT Microsense Movement and Position Sensors
Especially designed to work with the DataMeter, LIVE, and LogIT family of products.
Manufacturer: DCP Microdevelopment Limited CRD130590R
- Identify themselves to datalogger as soon as they are plugged in
- Automatically calibrate and make the most effective use of the analog or digital information
- Most are self-contained within a metal housing that encloses and protects the circuitry inside
- Remote leads available for more flexible experiment setup
- Designed specifically for use in schools
- Strong Din-type connections that have proven their reliability over many years
Movement and position sensor has a spindle clamp and locking screw. Max. torque: 0.25 oz./in. Max. backlash: 0.1°. Max. holding load: 50g.
Light Gates have a 70mm gap. Light gate: 0 to 200Hz (resolution 1Hz). Counting: 0 to 200 counts/second. Rate: 0 to 250/min. (resolution 1/min.)
Reflective Light Switch incorporates a miniature infrared light source and receiver to detect the presence of close reflective objects.
Light Switch sensor has an integral light guide. Peak sensor response: 850 nanometers