BriskHeat Lower Hemispherical Heating Mantles with X2 PID Control and J-Type Sensor
Provides uniform heat distribution for round bottom flasks with a maximum exposure temperature of up to 482°C (900°F). Bundle includes an easy-to-use X2 PID Temperature Control featuring a 3 button user interface with digital display.
Manufacturer: BriskHeat X2JHM0050HS1
DescriptionValue priced round-bottom flask heating mantle with compatible PID Temperature Controller bundle.
Lower Hemispherical Heating Mantle Features:
- Maximum exposure temperature of up to 842°F (450°C)
- Multi-strand resistance wire heating element provides exceptional flexibility and durability
- Fiberglass cloth outer shell
- Provides uniform heat for round bottom flasks
- Temperature controller is required for safe operation of this product
- Compact, plug-and-play design
- Advanced PID control
- Simple three-key user control
- Type J thermocouple sensor input
Warranty and Services
|3 in. (76mm) lead wire with NEMA L1-15R connector and a 4-foot (1.2m) power adaptor cord with NEMA 1-15 plug|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok