PIP™ MadMax™ Synthetic Leather Palm Mechanics Gloves with TPR Padding
Synthetic leather palms enhance grip capabilities in dry or light oil applications, with a PVC diamond grip on the palm and fingertips.
Manufacturer: PIP™ 1204000/XXL
- Synthetic leather palm provides dexterity, and enhances grip in dry or light oil applications
- PVC diamond grip on palm and fingertips for extra cut/abrasion resistance
- Foam laminated spandex back for comfort and breathability
- Thermoplastic rubber (TPR) molded finger, thumb, and back hand guards for maximum protection
- Reinforced thumb crotch for extended glove life, enhanced comfort, and increased abrasion resistance
- Vented lycra fabric keeps hands cool
- Synthetic leather upper and heavy lycra fabric bottom fourchettes enhance the natural contour of the glove for a better fit
- Airprene wrist is made with breathable neoprene for comfort
- Foam padded knuckle protection
|Construction, Auto Repair, Manufacturing, Mining, and Landscaping|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok