MAPA AdvanTech Rollpruf Special Formula Gloves
Exclusive cuff design prevents rolldown
Manufacturer: MAPA 513983
Ideal for ISO Class 4 cleanroom applications in the semiconductor, electronics, aerospace, pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. No pigments, fillers, or DOP plasticizers. Resist acids, salts, alcohols, ketones, and alkalis.
- Made from triple polymer blend of natural latex, neoprene, and nitrile
- Washed with ultrapure deionized water to remove particulate and surface reactive ions
- Low-level nonvolatile residue protects sensitive products and processes
- Stretch in palms and across knuckles permits freedom of movement and reduces tension and hand fatigue
- Surgical glove design provides acute sense of touch for precision handling and assembly
- Hand specific
- Case-hardened, abrasion-resistant, textured surface finish for improved product protection and a secure grip
- Color-coded cuff band (colored band does not contain titanium dioxide)
- Thickness: 8mil
- Length: 12 in. (30.5cm)
- Color: Natural
Bulk-packed gloves in sealed master polybag containing two inner polybags of 50 left-hand and 50 right-hand gloves. Four outer polybags per case (200 pairs total). Pair-packed gloves in sealed master polybag containing 100 individually wrapped pairs. Each case contains two master polybags (200 pairs total).
|semiconductor, electronics, aerospace, pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, no pigments, fillers or DOP Plasticizers, resist Acids, Salts, Alcohols, Ketones and Alkalis|
|Latex, Neoprene, Nitrile|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok