MAPA Cobra FluoroSolv Gloves
Resist aromatic solvents
Manufacturer: MAPA 466421
Unsupported powder-free fluoroelastomer/nitrile gloves resist aromatic solvents, chloroform, and PCBs. Suitable for use in refineries, plating operations, laboratories, and hazardous material handling.
- Consist of a layer of black FluoroSolv fluoroelastomer polymer over a green, powder-free nitrile shell
- Two-tone layering serves as a visual wear indicator
- Nitrile layer also provides increased cut, puncture, and tear resistance
- Z-pattern texture channels chemicals away from glove surface, improving wet and dry grip
- Hand-specific and unlined with a flat cuff
- Embossed with size measurement for easy identification
- Style F-466 is 11 in. long (28cm), 15mil thick
- Style F-467 is 14 in. long (36cm), 25mil thick
Not for use with ketonic solvents.