MAPA StanSolv Knit-Lined Nitrile Gloves
Durable, flexible gloves with insulating cotton lining
Manufacturer: MAPA 381411
- Bond of nitrile to liner eliminates strikethrough caused by coating penetrating the liner
- Embossed grip allows a secure hold
- Features a flared gauntlet cuff with a pinked edge
- Contoured finger design enhances fit
- Single-seam lining has no seam in the work area, thus preventing user discomfort
- Liner insulates hands from hot and cold ranging from 32° to 212°F (0° to 100°C) when exposure is intermittent
- Length: 14 in. (35.6cm)
Comply with 21CFR 170199.
|21 CFR 170-199|
|automotive, mechanical industry, surface treatment, part degreasing, automotive assembly, chemical industry, handling drums of chemical product, chemical product blending, manipulating valves|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok