Ambu™ MediBag™ Resuscitator and Rapid Drug Delivery System
The only resuscitator with built-in Metered Dose Inhaler (MDI) port and syringe medication port
Manufacturer: Ambu™ 520211000
“Mediport” is integrated directly onto the patient valve housing, allowing the administering of medication directly down the endotracheal tube—without disconnecting the resuscitator.
- Convenient access port allows for direct injection of medication down the ET Tube
- Administer drug therapy without disconnecting resuscitator from ET Tube
- Give aerosol drug easily and accurately for asthma and respiratory distress
- No break in airway circuit; no lost drug if patient coughs
- Immediate medicine delivery in emergency situations
- All metered dose inhalers fit integrated MDI port
- MediPort allows for needle or Luer-lock connection
- Completely disposable
- Available in adult and infant/child versions
Maximum stroke volume: Adult MediBag, 1500mil/2600mil; Pediatric MediBag, 450mil/2600mil.
† No mask.
|Closed Reservoir Bag and Mask|
|Built in metered dose inhaler port and syringe medication port|
|1.5 L/2.6 L|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok