Excelta™ Medium Taper Head Cutters
Excelta™ Lazer Line™ medium tapered head cutters have a larger frame than the slim line series allowing them to cut a larger diameter lead and wire.
Supplier: Excelta™ 7144E
- The 7144E Lazer Line™ medium tapered optimum flush cutter has a cutting capacity of 0.005 to 0.042 in. soft wire.
- It is made of carbon tool steel with induction hardened cutting blades to RHC 63-65.
- The CNC machining allows the joint surfaces to be perfect to allow for long life.
- The Anti-Static grips are soft cushioned foam and have a surface resistivity of 10¹0 ohms/sq.
- The dual leaf springs provide smooth action.
|Carbon Tool Steel|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok