Meridian Bioscience™ Para-Pak™ EcoFix™ Stool Transportation and Fixative Systems
Manufacturer: Meridian Bioscience™ 991320
- Designed for collecting, transporting, filtering, preserving and examining stool specimens for intestinal parasites
- Works with trichrome and iron hematoxylin stain procedures
- Preservative eliminates the need for processing in a hood, reduces disposal cost and minimizes the adverse effects from delay in specimen transport
- Ideal for the recovery of eggs and cysts in concentration procedures
- Both concentration and permanent stain may be performed on the EcoFix-preserved specimen
- For each of the systems, there is also a corresponding clean system kit
EcoFix Fixative System A single vial containing EcoFix zinc-based preservative designed for collecting, transporting, filtering and preserving fecal parasites EcoFix Fixative/Clean Vial System A two-vial system including an EcoFix vial for processing preserved fecal specimens and a leakproof, 30mL clean vial for transporting specimens that do not need a preservative transport media
EcoFix ULTRA System Combines the concentration benefits of the Para-Pak ULTRA with the formalin-free EcoFix fixative. In the ULTRA format, a filter is incorporated into the vial cap.
EcoFix ULTRA/Clean Vial System Two-vial system includes both an EcoFix ULTRA vial (described above) for processing preserved fecal specimens and a clean vial for processing fecal specimens that have not been preserved.
|20 to 30°C|
|Specimen manipulation spork, squeezable vial, modified cap (15 or 50mL conical processing tubes)|
|EcoFix™ 1-vial Stool Transport System|
Safety and Handling
ShelfLife : 2 Year(s)
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok