Metro Super Erecta Wire Shelving Accessory, Stem Casters
Choose from various types of casters to match your corrosion resistance needs
Manufacturer: Metro 5MDA
Caster choices include standard stem, polymer, stainless steel cart-washable and high-temperature autoclavable. Both polymer and stainless casters provide superior corrosion resistance, performance and enhanced durability. Casters available in swivel, swivel brake or rigid styles.
- Rigid stem casters are ordered two per unit for improved tracking and handling
- Rigid caster channels are provided with each two rigid stem casters and is based on shelf width
- Polymer casters offer corrosion resistance and enhanced durability
- All-polymer horn, stainless steel axle and hardware
- Polyurethane wheel
- Sleeve-style axle bearing
- Optional toe-operated brake mechanism
- Grease sealed with zerk fittings in swivel and axle
- Temperature rated for up to 300°F (149°C)
Shelf width must be known when ordering rigid casters. Brakes are foot-operated.
|-40 to 180°F|
|High Modulus Donut|
|Metro™ Super Erecta™ wire shelving|
|-40 to 82°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok