Applied Biosystems™ MicroAmp™ 8-Tube Strip with Attached Domed Caps, 0.2 mL
For tube strips with domed caps for PCR experiments using 1 or 2 strips that require the use of the 96-well tray.
Manufacturer: Applied Biosystems™ A30589
DescriptionThe Applied Biosystems™ MicroAmp™ Dome 8-Tube Strip with Attached Dome Caps is designed to fit in Applied Biosystems™ systems and thermal cyclers. The tube strip features individually attached optical caps, dual large end–tabs, and graduated 20 µL markers on each tube to help prevent cross-contamination, pipetting errors, and sample identification errors.
For tube strips with optical caps for real-time PCR, see Cat. No. A30588.
- Strip of 8 tubes with attached domed caps that open and close independently to prevent contamination and evaporation
- Angled caps that provide efficient tube strip positioning in racks and thermal cycler block
- Etched A-H letter labeling on individual tubes that is visible when caps are open or closed
- Increased labeling area: dual end tabs for proper labeling and easy handling
- Graduated 20 μL measuring markers on each tube for visual volume verification
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
|125 tube strips, store at room temperature|
|125 Strip Tubes w/ Attached Caps|
|Certified DNA/Rnase Free|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok