Simport™ Scientific Micromesh™ Biopsy Processing/Embedding Cassettes in QuickLoad™ Sleeves
Micromesh™ Biopsy Processing/Embedding Cassettes in QuickLoad™ Sleeves are molded from a special high density polymer to keep specimens safely submerged in liquid.
Supplier: Simport™ Scientific M50710SL
- Totally resistant to the chemical action of histological solvents.
- Lid can be opened and closed as often as necessary and always re-locks securely without danger of specimen loss.
- Offers 1,676 square openings (0.38 mm) allowing for a greatly improved fluid exchange and drainage without having to use biopsy pads.
- Large anterior slots in both cassette and cover ensure that the Micromesh™ biopsy cassette will sink rapidly.
- Large square compartment measuring 27 mm is ideal even for needle biopsies.
- Cover does not protrude above the cassette, an excellent space-saving feature allowing more cassettes to be stacked in automatic labeling machines and tissue processors.
- Secure locking device safely holds the specimen during processing.
- Convenient Quickload™ sleeves are suitable for automated printers.