Micronova RollerTool Adapter and Irradiated Covers
This mop adapter features dual stainless steel plates that work with a choice of irradiated covers to clean upper and lower 3-inch roller bottle incubators in the cleanroom. Covers are gamma irradiated and available in a choice of three fabrics for specialized cleaning.
Manufacturer: Micronova RTC1112IR
The Micronova RollerTool and Irradiated RollerTool Covers are specifically designed to clean and sanitize roller bottle incubators, but can also be used for small piping and other cleanroom surfaces. The dual plate adapter includes a quick disconnect fitting for use with any of the SSU series handles for extended reach inside the roller rack.
- Mop adapter frame with dual stainless steel plates
- Designed to clean and sanitize 3-inch roller bottle incubators
- Electropolished stainless steel frame with acetyl components
- Covers available in a choice of fabrics for specialized cleaning:
- NovaPoly 100% smooth knit polyester provides excellent disinfectant dispersal
- PolySorb 100% textured polyester for removing residues and dispersing disinfectant
- MegaTex 100% non-woven polyamide is absorbent with a mildly abrasive surface
- Can be used with SSU series handles for extended reach
- Covers are gamma irradiated for aseptic environments
- Holds up to strong disinfectants
|Laundry instructions -- Item may be laundered and reused. Care should be taken to fully eliminate disinfectants prior to reuse or steam sterilization. Water or Dryer temperature should not exceed 180 degree C.|
|16.5 x 10.2 cm (6.5 x 4 in.)|
|Cleaning and Sanitizing Rollers, Small Piping and Other Cleanroom Surfaces|
|PolySorb, Textured 100% Polyester, Urethane Foam Interior|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok