Honeywell Miller DuraHoist Confined Space System
Designed for manhole and confined space entry/retrieval and fall arrest applications
Manufacturer: Honeywell DH1/
Complete Four-Piece Hoist/Winch System
- System breaks down into four lightweight aluminum components for easy storage, transport, and setup
- No tools required for assembly
- Modular design allows the use of various fixed and portable bases and an optional mast with extensions
- Multiple winches and/or lifeline systems may be mounted as required
- Overall system height adjusts from 79 to 100 in. (201 to 254cm)
- Secondary fall arrest system
- Maximum working load: 350 lb. (159kg)
- Compact, durable steel construction
- Effortless lifting and lowering with 5:1 gear ratio
- Anti-backlash crank handle braking system
- Required to mount ManHandler to the DuraHoist
- Public Utilities: Vault and manhole entry, pump/lift/valve stations, water treatment, and wastewater industries
- General Industry (food, chemical, pulp and paper): Elevated manholes, storage tanks, platforms/mezzanines, underground vaults, clarifier tanks, pre-heaters
Replacement adapter bracket available separately (Cat. No. 19-168-284).
Meets OSHA 1910.66 and OSHA 1926.502 (d); ANSI A10.32 requirements.
|Complete 4-piece; w/65 ft. (19.81m) Winch; W/Manhandler ft.|
|OSHA, ANSI, CSA|
|Ideal for manhole and confined space entry/retrieval and fall arrest applications|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok