Honeywell Miller Vi-Go Manual Pass-Through Cable Sleeves
Vi-Go Ladder Climbing Safety Systems provide the ultimate in safety with continuous fall protection when climbing fixed ladders. Manual Fall Arrestor Cable Sleeves are designed to follow the user along the lifeline while ascending or descending, instantly locking in the event of a fall.
Manufacturer: Honeywell TRCSC/
- Uninterrupted fall protection: Uniquely-designed, patent-pending Vi-Go Cable Sleeve automatically bypasses intermediate cable guides, keeping both hands free for climbing; travels smoothly along cable and locks instantly in the event of a fall.
- Easy, one-hand operation for attachment/detachment from the system. No pins/chains or external parts to lose or damage.
- Automatic pass-through cable guides secure lifeline to prevent cable wear and enable the system to accommodate curves.
- Withstand harsh environments: The Vi-Go Cable Sleeve is constructed with durable, corrosion-resistant aluminum and stainless steel components.
- Attachment mechanism engineered to prevent incorrect installation, ensuring greater safety. Unit will not open if attached incorrectly.
- Cable sleeve integrated shock-absorbing element: Provides a dual shock-absorbing system to further reduce fall forces. Protects the system and ladder from damage. Once a fall occurs, the deployed shock absorber indicates the unit must be taken out of service.
- Accommodate 5/16-inch (8mm) or 3/8-inch (10mm) cable.
|Manual pass-through with carabiner|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok