Please call 1-800-766-7000 to place your order or try our site again later.
Minigrip Protex-Ray Clear Film Disposable X-Ray Cassette Covers
Helps reduce the risk of contamination when handling cassettes for portable Xx-rays
Manufacturer: Minigrip UFXCC1012
- Acts as an “Invisible Shield” against damage to x-rays
- Use it as an alternative to pillow case linings, plastic trash bags and other make-shift cassette covers that do not fit the cassette properly
- Constructed of Micro-Tex a new, specially formulated, tough poly film that provides secure, slip-free handling, transporting and stacking while invisible on X-ray film
- Field-tested with digital densitometers, 100% radiolucent
- Each size comes in convenient self-dispensing boxes
- ICU and CCU situations where the cassette has to be placed properly
- Emergency room traumas where excess fluids may flood the cassette
- Hand surgery in the sterile field of an operating room
- Post reduction X-rays of fractures where wet plaster can be messy
Packaging is 100 per dispenser box, 5 boxes/case.
|Ideal for ICU and CCU situations where the cassette has to be placed properly|
|X-Ray Cassette Cover|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok