Invitrogen CellROX Reagent Variety Pack, for oxidative stress detection
For oxidative stress detection
Manufacturer: Invitrogen C10448
The CellROX Variety Pack contains one vial (50µL) each of CellROXGreen Reagent, CellROXOrange Reagent, and CellROXDeep Red Reagent. These reagents are novel fluorogenic probes for measuring cellular oxidative stress in live cells. These cell-permeant dyes exhibit bright fluorescence upon oxidation by reactive oxygen species (ROS).
- Optimized for detection of oxidative stress in live cells and may be added directly to serum-containing growth media
- Provided as stable, ready-to-use DMSO solutions with simple protocols, compatible with standard workflows in fluorescence microscopy
- Compatible with a variety of detection platforms, including traditional fluorescence microscopy, high content screening (HCS), and flow cytometry
- Oxidative stress results from an imbalance between production of reactive oxygen species (ROS) and ability of cells to scavenge them
- ROS play an important role in progression of several diseases, including inflammation, atherosclerosis, aging, and age-related degenerative disorders
- Form: Frozen
Cell Analysis, Cell Viability, Proliferation and Function, Cellular Imaging, Flow Cytometry, Flow Cytometry Viability and Cytotoxicity Assays, Flow Cytometry of Cellular Processes, High-Content Screening (HCS), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunofluorescence Staining and Detection, Nitro-Oxidative Stress, Reactive Oxygen Species
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Shipping Condition: Wet Ice
|Orange, Far-Red, Green|
|Store at ≤-20°C
Protect from light
Desiccate when possible
|Attune® Acoustic Focusing Cytometer, Floid® Cell Imaging System, Fluorescence Microscope, HTS Reader, High Content Instrument, Flow Cytometer|
|Free Radical Sensor|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.