The enzyme participates in the Krebs-Henseleit urea cycle. It is most highly concentrated in mammalian liver and also present in mammary glands.
- Synonyms: L-arginine amidinase, L-arginine amidino-hydrolase
- CAS Number: 9000-96-8
- EC Number: 232-570-3
- MDL Number: MFCD00081368
- Format: Brown powder
- Specific Activity: ~20U/mg
- Extinction Coefficient E1%: 278nm
- pH: Optimum pH: 10 (Mn2+ activated)
- Dissolves readily at 1mg/mL in 0.05M Manganese maleate (pH 7.0) to give clear pale brown solution
- Soluble in distilled water or diluted buffer
|Converts Arginine to Ornithine, deficiency is associated with spasticity and motor dysfunction|
|115000 to 120000|
|Hg2+, Ag2+, Zn2+|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok