MSA Dynevac II 50-ft. Self-Retracting Lanyard-Rescuer: Field Resettable Model
Fatures an easy and quick field-reset mechanism and a self-retracting lanyard with emergency retrieval capabilities
Manufacturer: MSA 10007782
Self-retracting lanyard with Emergency Rescuer, 3/16 in. diameter, stainless steel lifeline.
- User able to reset device from retrieval mode to fall arrest mode
- Lock feature with key allows more control over who can reset unit to fall arrest mode
- Same unit can be used in field and training situations
- 15.24cm (50 ft.) size
- Built-in shock absorber
- Forged steel, zinc-plated self-locking swivel snaphook with load indicator
- Three cam driven, independent braking mechanisms prevent freezing in icy or corrosive conditions
Reset on location or return to MSA for service.
Confined Space, Painting, Welding
Meets applicable ANSI and OSHA requirements
|Self retracting lifeline/SST cable|
|Dynevac II field resettable model|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok