MSA™ FP Dyna-Lock™ Self-Retracting Lanyards
Automatically limits fall distance and fall arrest forces
Manufacturer: MSA™ 506207
Fast-acting fall arrester limits injury yet allows freedom of movement. Will function in any orientation, and may be mounted overhead.
- 20 ft. (6.1m) stainless-steel line resists corrosion and abrasion
- Automatically pays out and retracts into the housing
- Rugged all-steel construction is sealed against environmental contamination, increasing reliability
- Three continuously moving, independent locking pawls will engage—even in freezing and icy conditions
- With a 4.5 foot-per-second locking speed, normal worker movement progresses smoothly
- Unit will lock up and arrest a fall within 24 in. (61cm)
- Built-in shock absorber limits fall arrest forces to under 900 lb. (408kg)
- Corrosion-resistant, self-closing, self-locking steel snap hook on a swivel mount reduces line twisting
- Load indicator on the snap hook deploys on impact
No factory recertification is required unless unit is involved in a fall.
Maximum work load: 400 lb. (181kg).
Meets ANSI™ Z359.1, A10.32, and all applicable OSHA standards.
|Stainless Steel wire rope|
|Meets ANSI A10.32, ANSI Z359.1 , and all applicable OSHA standards.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok