MSA™ Millennium™ CBRN Gas Mask
High-performance, Hycar™ rubber gas mask is ideal for use by law enforcement or emergency response personnel
Supplier: MSA™ 10051287
Based on the design of the MCU-2/P mask used by the U.S. Air Force in Operation Desert Storm, this CBRN-approved gas mask accommodates a military-style, 40mm threaded canister. Dual-canister mounts permit weapon sighting from either shoulder. Super-soft, lightweight facepiece construction contributes to a snug, comfortable fit. Flexible lens is bonded to the chemical-resistant Hycar facepiece as part of a wraparound design that minimizes wasted space and offers a wide field of vision.
- Fully elastic, six-point head harness that permits easy donning, doffing and adjustment without pulling hair
- Speaking diaphragm for ease of communications
- Drinking tube that can be used for replenishing fluids
- Nosecup with two check valves that deflects exhaled air away from the one-piece polyurethane lens, preventing fogging
- Snap-in polycarbonate lens outsert for extra protection of the lens surface
Overall size is compatible with most visored police helmets.
|Drinking port, speaking diaphragm|
|40 mm thread|
|Millennium™ Cbrn Gas Mask|
|CBRN incidents, civil disturbances, clandestine labs|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok