MSA Workman&trade Tripod
Ideal for multiple confined space
Manufacturer: MSA 10102002
- Simple, quick setup procedure also promotes correct use
- Maximum height indicator provides quick and easy identification of the maximum leg extension length
- Aluminium leg and head design reduces weight, improving portability
- Telescoping legs (up to 8 ft. high) do not tangle when the unit is collapsed for easier transportation and storage
- Skid-resistant feet with built-in leg base support strap
- Cut-resistant pin retention chains
- Internal leg-locking mechanism prevents accidental disengagement
- Leg base support strap also serves as a convenient carrying strap
- Legs feature 4 in. incremental adjustments with easy-to-insert ball detent pins
Maximum Personnel Capacity: 400 lb. (182kg). Maximum Material Capacity: 620 lb. (280kg). Minimum Vertical Static Strength: 5000 lb. (22kN).
Meets applicable OSHA standards; ANSI A10.32; CSA certified. Tripod: ANSI Z359.1-2007; EN 363:2008-11. Rescuer: ANSI Z359.14-2012; CSA Z259.2.2-98 and CSA 1064727.
|ANSI Z359.1, EN 795, OSHA|
|Ideal for multiple confined space|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.