Beckman Coulter Multisizer™ 4e Smart Technology High Resolution Aperture Tubes
Smart Technology High Resolution Aperture Tubes are designed specifically for the Multisizer 4e Analyzer. For greater discrimination of particle size, high resolution tubes have an aperture thickness 120% greater than normal apertures which extends the time it takes for the particle to pass through.
Supplier: Beckman Coulter C93983
- Extended measurement range (2% to 80% of aperture diameter) leads to less frequent aperture changes for more analysis options
- A wide range of apertures is available with diameters ranging from 10 to 2,000 μm
- Specifically designed for the Multisizer 4e or Multisizer 4 Coulter Counters
- 100 μm ST Aperture Tube is standard with the Multisizer 4e Coulter Counter
- Compatible with ST Beakers and Accuvette STs
- Convenient tubes ensure accurate, and consistent results
- For greater discrimination of particle size, high resolution tubes have an aperture thickness 120% greater than normal apertures which extends the time the particle takes to pass through
- Size and serial number information is included on a bar code on the tube for automatic data entry via instrument bar code reader
|High Resolution Aperature Tube|
|4.0 μm to 120 μm|
|Multisizer™ 4e Coulter Counters|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok