Thermo Scientific mySPIN 6 Mini Centrifuge
Our most compact centrifuge, the mySPIN 6 mini centrifuge, is ideal for microfilter cell separations and HPLC samples, with adapters to accommodate all major microcentrifuge tubes.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 75004061
Bring efficiency and user comfort to your lab stations with the Thermo Scientific mySPIN 6 mini centrifuge. Ergonomic design, tool-free rotors, and quick-spin options make it fast and easy to use. Ideal for microfilter cell separations and HPLC samples, with adapters to accommodate all major microtube and PCR tube styles (2.0, 1.5, 0.5, 0.2 mL) for customized use.
- Small footprint for efficient use of lab space
- Easy operation and palm-shaped lid for left- or right-handed users
- Quick-spin feature
- Quiet operation, low vibration
- Safety features including unit will not operate without lid in place for safety
- Includes 2 rotors to accommodate 0.2, 0.5, 1.5, 2.0 mL microcentrifuge tubes and PCR strip tubes
- Tool-free, quick rotor exchange
|6 x 2mL|
|2,000 x g (no g-force adjustments available)|
|CSA, CE, UL|
|6 x 1.5/2.0mL tube rotor, 16 x 0.2mL tube rotor (singles or 2 x 8 strip), 6 tube adapters 0.2mL, 6 tube adapters 0.5mL, storage case for rotors and adapters, tube rack, universal power adapter 110-240V 50/60 Hz, with 4 interchangeable plug type|
|110-240V 50-60Hz with 4 interchangeable plug adapters|
|6,000rpm (no speed adjustments available)|
|mySPIN 6 Mini Centrifuge|
|IEC 61010-1, IEC 61010-2-020 (refer to manual for more details)|
Maximize your separation capabilities and your budget with three ways to save on Thermo Scientific™ centrifuges. Explore the offers below to find the right solution for your lab.