Thermo Scientific mySPIN 12 Mini Centrifuge
Bring increased efficiency and user comfort to your lab with the mySPIN 12 mini centrifuge, ideal for microfilter cell separation and HPLC protocols, PCR, clinical and diagnostic applications, requiring fast spins (12,500rpm/9,800xg).
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 75004081
The Thermo Scientific mySPIN 12 mini centrifuge is designed to give you maximum speed and flexibility in a minimized footprint. Its compact, ergonomic design fits on any workstation and is comfortable and easy for anyone to operate. Safety features help ensure it will not operate when the lid is open, a rotor is jammed, or the unit is out of balance. Ideal for most protocols requiring fast spins (12,500rpm / 9,800 xg), and appropriate for PCR, microfilter cell separation, and HPLC protocols.
- Small footprint for efficient use of lab space
- Easy operation, with back-lit, customizable display that can be set for rpm or RCF
- Designed for quick and pulse spins
- Able to perform fast spins with RCF requirements up to 9,800xg
- Quiet operation, low vibration
- Safety features including imbalance and tilt safety cut-out, as well as safety interlock lid designed to prevent opening while rotor is turning
- Includes 2 rotors to accommodate 0.2, 0.5, 1.5, 2.0 mL microcentrifuge tubes and PCR strip tubes
- Tool-free, quick rotor exchange
|12 x 2mL|
|mySPIN 12 Mini Centrifuge|
|1sec to 30min (1sec increments); Quick Spin|
|CSA, CE, UL|
|12 x 1.5/2.0mL rotor, 32 x 0.2mL rotor (singles or 4 x 8 strip), 0.2mL adapters (set of 12), 0.5mL adapters (set of 12), Universal power adapter 110-240V 50/60 Hz with 4 interchangeable plug types|
|IEC 61010-1, IEC 61010-2-020 (refer to manual for more details)|
Maximize your separation capabilities and your budget with three ways to save on Thermo Scientific™ centrifuges. Explore the offers below to find the right solution for your lab.