Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Acrylic Benchtop Beta Waste Container with Polyethylene Bottle
Protect personnel from waste material containing beta-emitting isotopes.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 67102000
Protect personnel from waste material containing beta-emitting isotopes with the Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Acrylic Benchtop Beta Waste Container with Polyethylene Bottle, constructed of 0.375″ thick (0.95cm) acrylic.
- Provided with a 2L HDPE Nalgene wide-mouth waste bottle for holding liquid wastes.
- Transparent shield encases the waste bottle without obstructing access to or manipulation of bottle closure.
- Machined lip on the cap prevents slipping and provides extra impact protection.
- Shield cap fits securely over waste bottle—machined lip on cap prevents slipping and provides extra impact protection
- Shield encases 2L (64 oz.) included Nalgene waste bottles while providing safe access to, or easy manipulation of, bottle closure
- Diameter: 5.5″
Additional replacement bottles may be purchased, Cat. No. 2120-0005. Other Nalgene bottles may also be used as replacement bottles including 2125-2000 and 2115-2000.
64 oz. (2L) bottle
Please recycle the corrugate cartons and any LDPE bags your Nalgene products are delivered in.
|Waste Shield Beta Acrylic/HDPE 2000mL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok