Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ High-Speed Polycarbonate Round Bottom Centrifuge Tubes
Centrifugalize samples successfully every time thanks to the outstanding mechanical strenghth and high optical clarity of these high-speed polycarbonate round-bottom centrifuge tubes.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 31170150
Repeatedly centrifugalize samples successfully thanks to the outstanding mechanical strenghth and high optical clarity of Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ High-Speed Polycarbonate Round Bottom Centrifuge Tubes, designed to fit high-speed rotors.
- Withstand temperatures from -135° to +135°C (-211° to +275°F)
- For use to 50,000 x g in all refrigerated and non-refrigerated centrifuges (used with DS3111-series friction fit caps for proper performance)
- Molding technique produces uniform wall thickness for increased strength
- Uniform diameter (no taper) for better rotor fit and force tolerance
- Lip (on Part Nos. 3117-1000 and 3117-9500) allows easier retrieval from rotor cavities
- Longer-lasting than polycarbonate tubes
Supplied without closure; friction-fit closures available separately (DS3111-series).
|50,000 x g|
|16 mm, 16.0mm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok