Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ High-Speed Round-Bottom PPCO Centrifuge Tubes
Improve rotor fit and performance using these high-speed round-bottom PPCO centrifuge tubes, featuring uniform wall thickness and diameter.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 31101000
Improve rotor fit and performance using Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ High-Speed Round-Bottom PPCO Centrifuge Tubes, featuring uniform wall thickness and diameter. Tubes have excellent chemical resistance.
- Round bottoms that fit high-speed rotors in refrigerated or non-refrigerated centrifuges
- Molding technique for uniform wall thickness and increased strength
- Uniform diameter (no taper) for better rotor fit and force tolerance
- 50 and 100mL sizes available lipped for easier retrieval from rotor cavities
- Economical choice—may also be used as test tubes
- Longer lasting than polycarbonate tubes under conditions of repeated autoclaving
Supplied without closure; friction-fit closures available separately (DS3111-series).
|31.5 mm, 31.5mm|
|50,000 x g|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok