Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Oak Ridge High-Speed PPCO Centrifuge Tubes
View contents of these contact-clear, high-speed PPCO centrifuge tubes easily. The tubes also feature excellent mechanical strength.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 31190050
Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Oak Ridge High-Speed PPCO Centrifuge Tubes are chemically compatible with a wider variety of lab reagents than polycarbonate centrifuge tubes and are repeately autoclavable for extended performance.
- Greater chemical resistance than polycarbonate
- Can be autoclaved repeatedly—last longer than polycarbonate tubes under conditions of repeated autoclaving
- Can be used up to 50,000 x g in refrigerated or non-refrigerated centrifuges; 3119-0050 can be used up to 100,605 x g if equipped with a sealing cap
- Come with polypropylene linerless closures—easy to clean and provides leakproof protection under normal conditions up to 10,000 x g
- For leakproof assurance at speeds >10,000 x g use with sealing cap assembly (sold separately)
- Leakproof† construction ensures more secure storage of samples
Optional sealing-cap assemblies available for selected sizes. Use DS3132-0020 (for 26 and 30mL tube) and DS3132-0024 (for 50mL Tube). Actual brim capacity of 3119-0050 is 42mL.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|100,605 x g with sealing cap|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
† The term “leakproof” applies to Thermo Scientific Nalgene products that meet the following criteria: a) Bottle/flask/funnel closure systems with closures smaller than 100mm, after they are filled with water, inverted, withstand air pressure of 2psig for 2 minutes, and no water escapes;. b) Bottle/funnel/flask closure systems of larger than 100mm after they are filled with water, inverted for 15 minutes, and no water escapes. Note: these tests, using other liquids, may not yield the same results. To ensure safe usage, customers are advised to test Thermo Scientific Nalgene bottles and closures under conditions of their planned applications. Thermo Scientific Nalgene products are leakproof at ambient temperature and pressure when used with their Nalgene closures.