Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ PC Conical-Bottom Centrifuge Tubes
Perform whole cell separations with the help of these PC conical-bottom centrifuge tubes, which feature outstanding mechanical strength and clarity.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 31050015
Perform who cell separations with the help of Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ PC Conical-Bottom Centrifuge Tubes, which feature outstanding mechanical strength and clarity. These versatile polycarbonate tubes can be used in both refrigerated and nonrefrigerated centrifuges.
- Conical bottoms concentrate pellet in a small area for easy isolation and retrieval
- Excellent clarity for viewing tube contents
- For use up to 6000 × g in refrigerated or non-refrigerated centrifuges. Tubes must be filled to at least 80% capacity for proper function
- Molded-in graduations last the life of the tube
- Autoclavable/graduated/transparent; autoclaving repeatedly will shorten the life of polycarbonate tubes
Supplied without closure; friction fit closures available. For 15mL use DS3111-0017; for 50mL use DS3111-0029.
|17.0mm, 17 mm|
|6000 x g|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok