Thermo Scientific Nalgene PPCO Conical-Bottom Centrifuge Tubes
Simplify measurements using Nalgene PPCO Conical-Bottom Centrifuge Tubes which feature molded-in graduations. Translucent PPCO has excellent chemical resistance.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 31030050
Simplify measurements using Thermo Scientific Nalgene PPCO Conical-Bottom Centrifuge Tubes, which feature molded-in graduations. Translucent polypropylene copolymer (PPCO) has excellent chemical resistance.Features:
- Translucent Polypropylene Copolymer (PPCO) is compatible with a wide range of lab reagents
- Designed for low-speed centrifugation up to 6000 x g in refrigerated or non-refrigerated centrifuges (Tubes must be filled at least 80% for proper performance)
- Conical bottoms concentrate pellet in a small area for easy isolation and retrieval
- Molded-in graduations last the life of the tube
- Last longer than polycarbonate tubes under conditions of repeated autoclaving
- Tube are both autoclavable and graduated
Supplied without closure; friction fit closures available. For 15mL use DS3111-00017; for 50mL use DS3111-0029.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|6,000 x g|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.