Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Polypropylene, TPE Gasket, Closure, 83B, 2 port, 3/8 inch
For Use With: Nalgene Heavy-Duty Vacuum Carboys and Bottles
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 21580022
Maintain the integrity of a container and its contents with Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Quick Filling/Venting Closures. A convenient fluid transfer system, this ported 83B closure features a quick-disconnect fitting with tubulation for attachment to tubing of your choice. Fittings have tubulation both in and outside of the closure, and socket fittings in the cap have internal valves that seal when a tubulation fitting is removed to maintain container seal integrity.
- Ready-made alternative to cumbersome in house filling/dispensing solutions
- Assures container integrity with “shut off valve” style quick-disconnect fittings
- 83B closure features inside/outside barbed fittings
- Available in two- or three-port styles for 1/4 or 3/8″ (6.35 or 9.53mm) tubing—an ideal platform for customization of your Nalgene Bottle or Carboy
- Ideal for use in vacuum systems with Nalgene Heavy-Duty Vacuum Carboys and Bottles; Cat. Nos. 2226 and 2126 recommended for in vacuum applications
- Ideal for use with Nalgene 180 heavy-wall tubing (Cat. Nos. 800-0145 or 8000-0065)
- Alternative and replacement fittings are available for further customization options (Cat Nos. 2159)
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Case of 1|
|2 port 83B closure|
|Nalgene bottles and carboys with 83B closures|
|Polypropylene, TPE Gasket|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Use with heavy-wall/vacuum tubing. Not recommended for vacuum use with lighter weight containers. Fitting-to-socket seals will not hold vacuum after multiple autoclavings.